IN THIS SECTION
SPECIAL COVID-19 SECTION
- Center of Excellence in Foreign Affairs Resilience (CEFAR) intranet website
- General Resilience Resources
- Brain Hack to Break the Corona Virus Anxiety Cycle (NY Times)
- Four Ways to Prevent Loneliness While You are Social Distancing(WashPo)
- “Scenarios to guide response to confirmed COVID-19 cases among DOS domestic personnel, visitors, and close contacts.” Produced by the A Bureau and is accessible on SharePoint here. (intranet)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by John Hopkins CSSE
- State Department Travel Advisories
- CDC Travel Notices
- WHO Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Guidance (intranet)
- Make Lemonade with Your Current Lemons, by Catherine Pierce
AIR POLLUTION RESOURCES
AAFSW's EFM Business Directory
Search our directory of Foreign Service family member businesses focused on fitness and wellness (online workouts, dance).
Surviving Divorce in the Foreign Service
AFSA’s tips for navigating divorce.
Resilience Hub for Frontline Civilians
Includes training, education, self-assessments, and activities to build resilience and prevent/recover from PTSD for Foreign Service personnel and others in dangerous areas.
FSI Resilience Training Courses
Contact the Transition Center’s Center of Excellence in Foreign Affairs Resilience: FSITCResilience@state.gov or 703.302.7270.
EMERGENCIES AND POST EVACUATION